Browse Items (17 total)

Stereoscopic card show Jake and Bob Beverage at a Camp Site on Tea Creek near the Williams River

Group of unidentified men with Horses standing among large trees. Small boy with dog is sitting on the ground in front.

Winter Scene shows man with dog standing on the bridge which crosses Stony Creek north of Marlinton near Campbelltown

Three camp cooks standing in the kitchen area of the dining hall at the Campbell Lumber Co.

Church Picnic, possibly at the Old Log Church on Jerico Road near Marlinton. Steve and Harvey Bright are pictured at left.

Students at Green Hill School on Jerico Road near Marlinton. Teacher Harvey Bright is picturer at left. Top row, 2nd from left: Lena Sharp (Bright) married the teacher. Family names of students include McLaughlin, Doyle, Ratcliff, Sharp

School group probably at Green Hill School on Jerico Road near Marlinton. Teacher, Geroge Bright, pictured at left, brother of Harvey Bright, died in 1916.

View of Marlinton W.Va. From Price Hill. Shows wooden covered bridge across the Greenbrier River. Tannery and row houses are pictured.

View of island in the Greenbrier River at Marlinton in winter.

Snow covered streets in Riverside, above Marlinton on the Greenbrier River

View of Marlinton W.Va. From hill behind the Pocahontas County Court House. Residential streets, Ninth Street and Tenth Avenue. The large Victorian house was built by M. Arbogast and is now the Ben Morgan property.

People's Store and Supply Company in Marlinton at the intersection of US Rt 219 and WV Rt 39. Winter scene with horses and buggies; store owner Ira Brill

Pocahontas County Teachers Institute. Photo taken at back of the Pocahontas Co. Courthouse.

Unknown fraternal organization in Marlinton, W.Va

Unknown fraternal organization in Marlinton, W.Va. In front of Harvey Bright Studio

Pocahontas County Teachers Institute. Photo taken in front of the Pocahontas Co. Courthouse in Marlinton. Rev. William T. Price pictured standing at far right.

Students in front of the Campbelltown School, Campbelltown, W.Va